Unique Diwali home decoration ideas 2022. Diwali is a celebration of lights. Hence magnificent Diwali light decorating and other decoration ideas for the house are required. We all know that traditional artifacts assist in beautifying the home, but we need to do more to stand out.
The utilization of brilliant colors may enhance Diwali decoration, whether it is self-owned or rented. But that’s not all; there are many other ways to improve your Diwali decorations. We’ve compiled an exclusive collection of ideas to help you spread some joy throughout your home. Let us be your partners in making this year’s festival even more memorable. Here are- 10 unique Diwali decoration ideas for your home to help you celebrate this season with joy and happiness.
Unique Diwali Home Decoration Ideas 2022
Here are 10 unique Diwali home decoration ideas that you can try this Diwali.
1. Diwali Diyas for Unique Diwali home decoration Ideas 2022
When it comes to Diwali decoration ideas for the home, Diwali Diya decorations play the most crucial part. They are one of the most classic things for home decorating, and this festival of lights would be incomplete without Diwali Diya décor at home. It is common to light Diyas of various colors during Diwali. Some Diyas are painted inside and out to make them more appealing. Also, the oil helps the Diyas in burning and generates a great vibe.
2. Candle Stand Diwali Decoration for Your Home
If you use candles for Diwali decorations, you can also use candle stands for home decor and to perform Aarti at home. There is a variety of candle stands available in the market during the period of Diwali. The demand for candle stands rises to give you a touch of the festival.
Note- Use candle stands made of Brass. Do not use Candle stands made of plastic or any other material for your home decoration.
3. Lanterns Are Also a Unique Diwali Decoration Idea
You can add lanterns to the list for a unique Diwali decoration idea. Lanterns are the best option for your home decoration on the auspicious day of Diwali. Lanterns are made of paper and also can be of any color you want, you can make them by yourself easily however, you can buy them from the market for decoration purposes. Make your home bright with lights and joy by using this as your Diwali decorating idea.
4. Flower Decoration Idea for Diwali
Surely there are dozens of various flowers from which you can effortlessly decorate your entire property. Flowers are also significant as candles and Diyas for your home decoration. The fragrance spreads with flowers throughout your whole house will make your house atmosphere smells heavenly and obviously, add a touch of decoration to your house.
5. Unique Rangoli for Diwali Home Decoration
Without a doubt, Rangoli plays a unique role in home decoration and the house entryway. This Diwali, show your art with a unique decoration of Rangoli with a combination of powder colors and flowers. Also, Rangolis are considered a sign of positivity on the occasion of Diwali
6. Use Colorful Jars and Wine Bottles – Unique Diwali Decoration Idea 2022
There has been a new trend of utilizing wine bottles and jars. Small Diwali lights are placed inside the glass jars and bottles so that the lights can be visible from the outside. Indeed, you may utilize this concept to create a one-of-a-kind Diwali décor outside your home by hanging the bottles and jars or keeping them on tables.
7. Paint your whole house – Unique Diwali Decoration Idea 2022
Painting your entire house is one of the best things you can do before Diwali. Use the most vibrant and tropical colors possible. Thus, these colors are appealing and may easily create a lively atmosphere. Also, you can try unique combinations with the best use of white and other light wall paint colors.
8. Dream Catchers is the Unique Diwali Decoration Idea
Dream catchers can be a unique Diwali decoration idea in the year 2022. The feathers within the dream catchers are colorful and look very beautiful when placed on the walls of the hallway or bedroom. You can hang the dream catchers using various color combinations with walls and feathers, which will serve as a wonderful Diwali decoration and enhance the beauty of the entire house on Diwali.
9. Unique Diwali Decoration Idea with String Lights
How about your roof or garden decorated with well-lit and beautiful string lights? Particularly in India, Diwali is the best festival to play with the string lights in many different ways. Decorate your room, roof, garden, or backyard with beautiful layers of string lights. Use curtains, cushions, colorful chairs, or a sofa and make a cozy environment. Also, add fresh flowers and aroma candles, and place some lanterns to create an ambient where you can share memorable moments with your family and friends.
10. Add Water Bowl with Aroma Candles to Your Dining Table
A water bowl with aroma candles on your dining table suits best for celebrating any festival. You can use water bowls and aroma candles on your dining table not only for decoration purposes but also for creating a positive atmosphere and making your mood happy when you like to have dinner with your family or friends. Also, play music on low volume to get into the feel of Diwali
Vastu Tips for Diyas on Diwali
- Be careful and do not light the Diyas facing south as this is said to be unlucky.
- On Diwali, use pure desi ghee to light Diyas. Lighting Diyas with pure ghee brings wealth into your home.
- Avoid sunflower oil to light up Diyas.
- Place the first Diya in the puja room.
- Place Diyas at both sides of the welcome door to invite prosperity.
Diwali Pujan 2022
From Dhanteras to Bhaiya Dooj, there are five days of celebrations during the auspicious days of Diwali. On the holy day of Diwali, Lakshmi Pujan is carried out in the evening and in every Indian home.
On the auspicious day of Diwali, Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi are worshipped. According to the Veda and Puranas, Goddess Lakshmi visits each home on Earth. So, proper cleaning and decorations of the house are required at this time to honor the Goddess Lakshmi and obtain her blessings. The following rituals should conduct during Diwali puja:
1. In 2022, Diwali and Lakshmi puja will be on October 24
2. Diwali cleaning is essential, especially if you do Diwali pooja. You must carefully clean your home and apply Gangajal(holy water from the Ganges River) everywhere in the house. You may also use clay lamps, candles, string lights, and Rangoli to decorate your home.
3. Cover a table or stool in your puja or living room with a red cotton cloth. Put a few grains in the center of the platform.
4. Place the silver or bronze Kalash, 75% full of water, in the center of the grains. To the Kalash, add one supari (betel nut), one marigold flower, a coin, and some rice grains. On the Kalash, arrange five mango leaves in a circle.
5. Place the Lord Ganesha statue or photo on the right side of the Kalash, facing southwest, and the Goddess Lakshmi statue or photograph in the center. Make a little flat mountain of rice on a small thali, draw a lotus blossom with Haldi on it, and place it in front of the idol.
6. Place your accounting book and other money and business-related materials in front of the idol.
7. Apply tilak, offer flowers, and light a Diya in front of the god statues.
8. For prayer, place a flower on your hand and close your eyes while reciting the puja Mantra.
9. Make a prayer position with your hands and recite the Diwali puja mantra. After praying, deliver the flower in your palm to Ganesha and Lakshmi.
10. Take a Lakshmi statue and serve it panchamrita as a water bath. Rewash it with water, dry it with a clean cloth, and replace it with the Kalash.
11. Give the deity food, kumkum, and haldi, as a garland. In front of the idol, light incense sticks, and dhoop.
12. Offer a coconut, supari, and paan leaf to the god. Give the goddess food and snacks, and set a bouquet and some money in front of the idol.
13. Perform the Lakshmi aarti, bring a thali with a Diya, and ring the puja bell. You may now participate in Holi events, such as distributing and donating food, sweets, and prasad.
Diwali Pujan Muhurat
According to the Hindu calendar, Chaturdashi Tithi will finish on October 24 at 5:28 p.m., and Amavasya Tithi will start on the same day and remain till 4:19 p.m. Lakshmi puja will be performed on October 24 at 6.54 p.m. until 8:18 p.m., lasting 1 hour and 24 minutes.
Dos and Don’ts during Diwali Puja Muhurat
Here are few things to remember about what you should and should not do during the Diwali festival:
- Replace the old main door or install a new one.
- Make sure the goddess Lakshmi’s footsteps point inwards.
- Clean the deities’ statues and portraits with fresh cloth.
- Check to see whether the main door makes any squeaky noises.
- Place symbols such as Om and Swastika, as well as rangoli designs, on the west or south walls.
- Don’t give antiques to your relatives and friends.
- Make no rangoli with images of Goddess Lakshmi or Lord Ganesha on the threshold.
Are you ready to put our Unique Diwali Decoration Ideas into action?
We hope you found our collection of Unique Diwali decoration ideas helpful. You can pick one of these concepts, combine two or three, or give them a fresh spin based on your preferences. This Diwali, wow your visitors with never-before-seen decorations. Give guests a cause to return, not just for the treats but also to snap Instagram-worthy photos of your unique decorations.
Also: If you are looking to buy a new house property or flats in Delhi. 1 BHK, 2 BHK, 3 BHK, 4 BHK then “click here” to visit Arora builders and construction. We provide Modern Home, in Delhi west and other premium locations of Delhi or you can visit our social media for more detailed information.