Vastu Shastra Tips For Your New Home In 2022. Builders have a tough time ensuring that the houses they create are Vastu compatible or not. If you believe in Vastu and intend to buy a new house also, you must follow fundamental Vastu principles for your new home. Further, Vastu recommends the proper color, format, shape, and directions to promote happiness and positivity in every part of your home.
A house must have specific energy to become a home, and according to Vastu: individuals living in a house should be influenced by that energy. Hence, it is critical to comprehend the relationship between positive energy in the home and Vastu.
1. Vastu Shastra Tips For The Entryway To Your New Home
According to Vastu, the entryway to your new home is intended not only for people but also for energy. Through the main door, energies flow in and out. However, according to Vastu shastra, the best directions for the main entrance are north, east, or northeast. Make sure to examine this before purchasing a new property. If you buy a ready-made house, you can modify the direction of the entry.
Tips to follow while planning your homes entryway:
- To design the entryway, use high-quality wood.
- Install no fountains or water-themed decorations outside the main entrance.
- Avoid putting a shoe rack or a trash bin outside the door.
- Avoid constructing a restroom near the main entrance.
- Do not paint black color at the main entrance.
- The entryway must be clean and beautiful.
- The door should open clockwise.
- Place no sculptures or figures of animals close to the entry gate.
2. Vastu Shastra Tips for Living Room
A home that has the most activity during the day is the living room. The living room serves as a social gathering place for the family, where everyone gets to gather to catch up with each other. After a long day at work, you relax here as well. You may also have your guests over here for entertainment. Besides, all of these factors elevate your living room to a crucial location.
Tips to follow for the living room:
- The living room of your new home must be in the east, north, or northeast direction, as per Vastu Shastra.
- Place the electrical items in the west or north corners of the room. Also, the TV should be in the southeast corner.
- If there is a mirror in the living room then, it needs to be placed on the north wall of the living room.
- If you want to add a chandelier to your living room, position it in the center of the room but quite to the west.
3. Vastu Shastra Tips for Bedroom
The head of the bed should be facing the west direction, and it should be in the Southwest corner of the room. Bedrooms should face Southwest for excellent health and keep a happy relationship. While a bedroom facing southeast might result in arguments and conflicts between couples, the northeast orientation is unhealthy.
Tips to follow for Bedroom:
- Never put a mirror or TV in front of your bed. The reason is that viewing the reflection while in bed might lead to household disturbances and arguments.
- Paint the bedroom walls in neutral or earthy tones since they provide a relaxing atmosphere. Avoid painting the walls dark or black color.
- Never put the temple in the bedroom.
4. Vastu Shastra Tips for Kitchen
A kitchen should be built in the southeast corner, according to Vastu shastra. If that is not an option, you might choose the northwest direction for your new home. The person in the kitchen who is cooking must face east while cooking. It should not be built in the north, northeast, or southwest corners of the house. Because water and fire are opposite elements, wash basins, water pipelines, and kitchen drains are oriented north or northeast.
Tips to follow for Kitchen:
- The majority of kitchen appliances symbolize the fire element – the gas stove, microwave oven, toaster, and food processor should all be placed in the southeast corner of your home.
- Set your refrigerator facing southwest direction.
- Keep all the cooking supplies or stock in the southwest direction.
5. Vastu Shastra Tips for Bathroom and Toilet
According to Vastu shastra, designing your bathroom and toilet is just as important as designing any other room in your new house. According to Vastu, your bathroom should be placed in the north or northwest direction, and while building the bathroom, you must avoid the south, southeast, or southwest direction of your new house. Note that never place your bathroom next to the kitchen or the puja room.
Tips to follow for Bathroom and Toilet:
- The entry door to the toilet should be on the northern or eastern wall.
- The toilet seat should be placed northwest or southeast. The toilet seat should be placed so that the person faces either west or east when sitting.
- The bathroom pipeline output should be directed in the east or north.
- For your bathroom or toilet, always go for a wooden door. Choosing a metal may draw negative energies.
Vastu Shastra guidelines for a happy lifestyle
- Do not keep your possessions in your new house before the Griha Pravesh puja ritual. According to Vastu, everything must be placed only after the Griha Pravesh puja ritual is completed.
- Throw away any damaged objects. This is especially true with electronic trash, which is common in modern houses. These draw bad energy and have a bad influence on your health.
- To attract peace and serenity, include water components such as a fountain or an aquarium. Also, add greenery in your house which is the most effective technique to attract positive energy. If you don’t have a separate lawn or courtyard, you can make a house garden on your balcony.
- Watering plants from the north direction ensures happiness. Also, watering plants from the east brings financial gains. That’s why the main drainage should be built towards the east or the north direction. Remember, Sewage water flow from the south or south-west direction of your house can have a negative impact.
- Putting a calf-cow statue in your home is a surefire method to attract prosperity into your home. Bringing a statue of Kamdhenu, according to Vastu, is guaranteed to bring good luck. Put many Buddha sculptures to bring peace and good fortune into your home.
If you take all the above advice, you’ll see a change!
To live in a pleasant and energetic environment that fosters happiness, prosperity, and peace is the goal of moving into a new house. Make your home Vastu-compliant.
If you are looking for a new house/ flat or an apartment in Delhi under your budget, then get in touch with Arora builders and construction. We have a wide range of 1BHK, 2BHK, 3BHK, or 4BHK flats and apartments just for you.
All the houses are built as per Vastu Shastra and also we provide options for fully-furnished and semi-furnished flats loaded with all the features for your comfort.