Buy Property in Navratri 2022. Navratri is a nine-day festival of divine power dedicated to the incarnations of the deity Durga. There has never been a more favorable moment to purchase a property. Buying a property in Navratri is common among Indians. Purchase of real estate during Navratri is regarded as very auspicious and provides better value for money. This article will go through the benefits of purchasing property during Navratri.
What exactly is Navratri?
Navratri is a Sanskrit word that means “Nine Nights.” It is associated with a great fight between the Demon ‘Mahishasura’ and the idol Devi ‘Durga.’ It refers to the Hindu celebration that honors Maa Durga and her nine incarnations. According to the Hindu auspicious calendar, these are excellent periods to start or buy anything. Navratri is a time of abundance and calm, according to astrology.
There are 6 Reasons to Buy a Property in Navratri 2022
1. Property Discounts During Navratri
Buying a property in Durga Puja gets easier during this festival since banks provide multiple discounts on Assets. They make a variety of offerings to attract potential investors and build long-term partnerships. However, these suggestions and Discounts are only available for a limited time. So, whether you’re buying a single item or investing in real estate. Move quickly to take advantage of these discounts and offers.
2. EMI deduction
Some banks will waive a limited number of mortgage loan EMIs. A decrease in EMIs will result in a reduction in the loan balance. For example, if HDFC Bank approves six EMIs, you would pay six EMIs less. However, the EMI deduction months are chosen by each bank. You might, however, pay off the debt before the period finishes.
3. Navratri 2022 real estate purchases that are secure
It is, widely believed that purchasing a property during Navratri boosts its prospects of appreciation and profit in the future. Furthermore, real estate is one of the most secure investment options. RERA (Real Estate Regulatory Authority) provides an additional degree of protection for homebuyers and investors.
4. Navratri 2022 marks the beginning of new project launches
Many new real estate developments start appearing during the Navratri festival. Because it is a lucky period, it encourages developers to start new projects and reach a wider audience. Furthermore, because the projects are fresh, they are offered at low pricing, which benefits you, the customer, even more.
5. Option for Flexible Payment
Developers are giving various payment options for Navratri 2022. Flexible pay is a payment system in which a buyer can pay in different ratios like 30:60 or 50:50. Only 30 to 40% of the whole sum can be paid during the reservation procedure, with the remaining 60 to 70% due during the possession time.
6. Freebies for Navratri 2022 from the Developer
Developers also give out a lot of freebies during Navratri, including TVs, air conditioners, and parking spaces. Such promotions are only available during the festival season.
Vastu Advice for Buying Property in Navratri
- When buying a ready-to-move-in house during Navratri, the best time to purchase real estate, make sure the entrance faces northeast.
- The southwest and southern zones of the home must be renovated.
- The topography of the real estate must be where southwest quadrant properties are greater than those in the other quadrants. The northeast and north quadrants must also be lowered.
- The main bedroom should be faced to the southwest.
- The puja room should be facing north, east, or northeast.
- The kitchen should be in the southeast.
- The living room or guest room must be located northwest of the house.
- If you intend to create a basement floor or a house with an existing basement, it should be built beneath the structure. Furthermore, it must be designed to be erected to the north or northeast.
- Buy a house during Durga puja and keep it clean and well-maintained to attract positive energy.
Purchase or registration dates for real estate from September to October 2022
The Navratri celebration will begin on September 26th and finish on October 5th this year. In addition to 9 days of Navratri, a list of other favorable dates for buying property in Navratri is available for the next months.
|Chaturthi and Panchami
|Panchami and Shashthi
|Panchami and Shashthi
|Dashami and Ekadashi
|Ekadashi and Dwadashi
|Dwitiya and Tritiya
Purchasing property during Navratri is a wise decision. You may take advantage of excellent bargains and choose from a wide range of options. The golden timeframe also allows you to negotiate with the house worth to keep inside your budget.
I hope you all like Buy Property in Navratri 2022 Blog
Submit your Thoughts in the comment section and also Share this Blog
The robust presence on social media, and the way we deal with all our clients. Providing them 100% satisfaction is the reason for the growth of our company. Our honesty is one of the qualities that makes us trustworthy.